Press & Accolades
The Ghosts of Charleston Tour is world renowned. No other Charleston tour company has attracted more media attention than Tour Charleston, LLC. Since we gave our first tour in 1996, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Southern Living, National Geographic, Travel + Leisure, In Style and hundreds of newspapers across the U.S., U.K. and Australia have featured articles about our ghost and history tours. In 1999, The History Channel produced Haunted History: Charleston, an hour long special featuring highlights from our tours along with footage of us telling stories from our book, The Ghosts of Charleston. This show still airs nationally and internationally.
Over the past eighteen years, the City of Charleston and the Charleston Visitor industry have recognized the company's excellence, innovation and leadership with awards and political/community appointments.
As Seen In
What We've Achieved
- The Three Sisters Award-- The Committee to Save the City (an organization concerned about the growth of tourism impeding the quality of residential life in downtown Charleston).
- The Golden Pineapple Award for Media Relations-- Charleston Area Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Emerging 10 Award (for the 10 fastest growing small to mid-sized businesses in the Charleston area-- Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce.)
- City of Charleston Tourism Commission-Chair
- Charleston Area Convention and Visitors Bureau Board of Governors-Vice Chair
- Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors- Executive Vice-President representing the Hospitality Industry (Charleston’s largest industry).
- Charleston Tour Association- President
- Charleston Tour Association- Co Founder